Ideal candidates will have creative minds and will be able to develop unique systems and processes. Our Team Leader is energetic and innovative and wants to work in a guest-centric, results driven environment. They will be responsible for delivering excellent experiences to our friends (our guests) and providing a high quality work environment to our co-workers. The Team Leader will be accountable for overall operation of the hotel by participating in the decision-making related to the hotel policy, direction, goals and objectives and by taking appropriate action for their implementation.
- Oversee the performance of all departments, provide guidance and assistance in the execution of departmental responsibilities, help set objectives and achieve established goals for revenue and profit.
- Provide leadership and direction to department leaders to ensure that all matters and tasks are handled in timely manner and friend expectations are met, review all department leaders' performance at minimum once a year.
- Oversee the quality, consistency, presentation and service in all areas to ensure that they conform to Untitled standards and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor and control hotel's budgets and P&L with Controller to ensure established goals for operational expenses and labor costs are met.
- Co-ordinate in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Department the preparation and implementation of annual packages or special promotions regarding guest rooms and F&B activities.
- Actively and regularly interact with friends, co-workers and leadership colleagues, individuals outside the hotel, but not limited to current and potential clients, owners and owning company representatives, suppliers, competitors and other members of the local community.
You are the visionary for the sellers. You will lead direct sales solicitation, sculpt marketing & social media efforts, book the most profitable business and exude excellent communication and leadership skills. This is a tall order. We need a vibrant, creative, and passionate human for the development of business to set the hotel up for success.
Cool under pressure and specializing in problem solving, the Sales Leader is a titan of the industry involved in networking organizations and is a proud representative of Untitled Hospitality. Through your remarkable relationships you have a pulse on supply, demand and market fluctuations. The hotel’s profitability is top priority as is creating a culture of passion, inclusiveness and teamwork.
- Supervise the Sales, Marketing and Catering team. Motivate continuously and focus on education. Weekly educational sessions will be created and presented. The team is measured on performance and the Sales Leader is to guide and foster them to ensure revenue goals are being met.
- Work closely with the F&B and special events team on menu pricing, food and beverage minimums and event facility standards. Up-selling is always encouraged and finding ways to drive measurable incremental occupancy and rates are vital.
- Sales plans by segment including target accounts will be prepared quarterly and continuously reviewed by the team. The Sales Leader is to ensure each strategy is being met and/or provide alternate creative solutions designed to increase occupancy and/or rate.
- Collaboration with Revenue & Reputation Manager is paramount for our success. This includes annual and monthly forecast, sales & marketing annual plans and budget, STAR report and analysis. Lead team meetings, Marketing Committee meetings and co-facilitate RevMax meetings. This is done to ensure the team is achieving budgeted revenues and goals and maximizing profitability.
- Ensure the team is booking the most profitable business (rate, date, space commitments) for guest rooms, event space and encompassing the proper mix of business at the hotel.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and hospitality leaders to ensure a strong identity in the San Diego hotel and craft beer community.